I really enjoy pictures. They don't move, they're quiet, they allow you to think. I spend most of my day wishing I could complete a thought. I remember what it was like to feel smart, this general feeling has been replaced with something like volume. I feel big. Like my to do list is big, like my ideas are big, my heart is big, and my physical requirements are big too. I used to feel efficient and sleek, but that has been replaced with something like hope. Different.
Here are the boys. They are handsome little devils. Adam played with legos for an hour and a half by himself two days ago. He only stopped because we had to leave. He has recently expanded what he is willing to eat to include salmon. Yay! Walt is experimenting with sit-ups. I have found him in a crunch a lot recently, he seems to like the sensation. He is a good little dribbler and he and his brother impress me with their natural soccer skills. Beautiful little boys.
2 comments:
They are very cute.
I was trying to think of how I feel. I've never felt sleek- I think I feel crazy on my off days- like pulled in to many directions. On my good days I feel capable, and still so busy! But, I do have a lot of gratitude on all the days.
Big. Yes! That's how I feel! And you're right, those boys are beautiful.
Post a Comment