Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Heavy
This post is religious and sans pictures of Adam, be warned. I have had a heavy heart for as long as I can remember about my beloved Church and homosexuality. I have prayed, read, voiced immature thoughts - although it was always my best, and hoped to understand. I received a bit of a balm today as I read this blog, (Gay) Mormon Guy. For myself I think I can easily be distracted from my belief in a Savior, and this is what always brings confusion and heartache. I believe that our Savior loves us all, that he is there for us when no one else can be, and that he will never leave us alone. If you too are looking for a balm, read the above mentioned blog; it rings true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You know, I've been mulling things over lately on the homosexual issue lately too. If you want an excellent person to talk to about this, I recommend Paul. Very level headed, loving, and gospel oriented. Who knew?
Thanks for the link, it's nice to read hopeful and loving things on this topic.
Thanks for linking. I've loved reading through some of his recent posts- truly faith inspiring.
Hey, we should chat about this. this used to way bug me and i came to terms with it. too long to post on blog though.
Thanks Andrea :: I read every post and was so inspired by this guy. His faith and his persistance to still follow God's plan for him is amazing and refreshing :) I have always had such a hard time with this but love the way that he expresses thoughts that I didn't even know I had.
ann, leave it to you to find something insightful and uplifting on a really difficult topic. we need to pray extra hard for these individuals, who make their way through life with more burdens/resposibility than most of us can imagine. love, PCC
Post a Comment