Thursday, February 14, 2008

Oh Ohio!




Spencer spent the weekend in Columbus, Ohio for our friends Reza and Christy's wedding. I wasn't allowed to go because of that whole 9 months pregnant thing. This was a sore spot, as I haven't been back in over 5 years. Spencer eased the pain by bringing back Ohio State paraphernalia and buckeyes - the candy not the nut. Here are a few pics of Kate and I being completely ridiculous. I promise I don't normally dress us to match, but this was a fun exception.

6 comments:

Emily said...

you guys are TOO CUTE! love the shirts, love the hair (yours looks especially shiny, nice work), love YOU!

Andrea J said...

I just had a toner put on my hair, thanks for noticing!

Kim said...

So cute! You will love dressing your girls the same! You better start Easter dress shopping now!

Jessica said...

this is seriously so cute!!!

Em said...

O-H-I-O! Go Bucks.

(Cute pregnant belly, BTW).

Christy said...

I LOVE it!