Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Mimitens
I ordered some of these mittens for Anna for our trip to the frozen tundra that is Utah. They didn't arrive in time for us to take them. When we arrived back home I found them waiting for us. We don't have much need for them now, so I contacted mimitens and asked if I could get a refund. Not only did they refund my money right away they asked that I keep the mittens. Of course they just won a customer for life - if and when we need more mittens. And BTW, they're even cuter in person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
they are adorable and holy cow what GREAT customer service!!! I feel like that is such a dying art these days :: I definitely know where to get my mittens (if I ever need any in Hawaii ;)
SO cute. LOVE great customer service.
They ARE cute! And WOW, I am considering being their customer! Tell us how Utah was. I hope your hoildays were grand!
Post a Comment