


In the LDS church we have an ordinance or ceremony where we bless new babies. Spencer blessed Anna on Sunday and it was a great experience heightened by the fact that so much of our family was able to attend. I am lucky to be surrounded by people I love and admire. After the blessing we had a lovely dinner party and we successfully fed about 40 people - I'm slowly coming into this whole feeding mass amounts of people thing, thanks to all who helped with their yummy contributions.
7 comments:
okay, 5 things.
1) congratulations!! she's beautiful. so are you.
2) anna has dark hair! did kate have dark hair as a newborn too? i was totally surprised by this.
3) LOVE kate's dress, where did you get it?
4) i've never thought of you as short but you look short next to spencer! i love it! you're cute.
5) did you feed everybody at your house?!
Hello Jonesin'It - I am up late and have had so much fun reading your blog Andrea and Marcie's blog too. They are amazing...what smart and talented daughter-in laws I have been blessed with. The children are all beautiful and we had such a good time at Nate and Sue's beautiful home. It was a wonderful day. Jerry and I commented on it all the way back to Midway. Thanks for all you do.
Much love, Nancy
what a beautiful blessing dress...that is definitely one sadness of having a boy ;) and the clock behind Spencer's head in one of the pics is huge :)
Kate was a blondie from the start, it's nice to have variety. We were given Kate's dress from my s-i-l Meredith who works at the Gap and has bought more clothes for our kids than we have :) We all went over to Nate's house (Spencer's brother). It's an awesome house.
So sweet! Congratulations!
I LOVE the family picture of you four. How precious.
And I noticed the clock head too. How funny!
I know that these are not attractive pictures of any of us, but sometimes it is better to have a yuck picture than no picture at all :)
Post a Comment